Drake Research extrudes PEEK (polyether ether ketone) producing rod and plate stock for machined seals, bearings, bushings as well as structural and electrical components.
We produce Natural (non-reinforced), Bearing grade, Carbon fiber, HT and Glass fiber reinforced PEEK to meet the highest performance requirements. Our products are produced from 100% prime resin and with MIL-P-46183 certification.
Drake Research PEEK manufactured stock is suitable for use where high impact, high tensile strength, high temperature, and low weight are needed in demanding chemical environments.
- Exceptional chemical resistance to inorganic
and organic acids; bases; steam and hot water.
- Extrusion produces highly consistent physical properties.
- Drake Research only extrudes PEEK Products inquire for more information.
Drake Research Offers:
- A wide variety of stock shapes for same day shipment
- Standard sizes:
- Rods from 1/4" to over 3" diameter
- Plate from 1/4" to 3/8" thickness
- Custom formulation & extrusion - Custom sizes to fit your parts are available and we blend customer specified ingredients on-line, email or call for quotation.
- All Drake Research products are :
- Fully annealed
- NDT inspected
- Extruded from 100% virgin resin
- Provided with MIL-P46183 certification
- Economical alternative products- Generic versions of carbon fiber, bearing grade and short glass fiber available for
when Mil-P certifications are not required.
Drake Research is named after the English seaman, Sir Francis Drake. Drake was a key figure in Britain's ascension to sea superiority in the late 1500s. Our ship logo is adapted from the Drake Family crest.
Drake Research is a sister company to Drake Plastics Ltd., The Torlon® Specialists™
Sales and Service are coordinated through Drake Plastics Ltd., 14869 Grant Rd., Cypress, TX 77429. Contact us at:
Phone 281 255-6855, Fax 281 255-6853
In Europe please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone +32 13 29 46 64
Fax +32 13 33 44 21